High School Art Webpages

---------

From: Madeline Fersko (maddy74_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 15:13:58 PDT

Thank you so much for sending these links. Especially the page with the high
school art class site was very intersting. It looks like her class is doing
some great stuff. Id love to see some more websites with high school art
work...or a site set up by a high school art teacher. If anyone knows of
any feel free to send...
Thanks
Madeline