Ken Schwab's Art I Objective Test for sharing

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 14:51:18 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Ken Schwab's Art I Objective tests and sample study
guide will only be onlie for one week. Save it if the
file interests you:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/ArtI-Test.htm

There is a study guide and two sample tests.

(Ken - if you see this - two files were the same -
these will do just fine).

This will be my last post to this list for a while. I
will still be posting on the Yahoo lists. I am still
reading Getty mail - I have not unsubscribed. I will
answer messages off list. One member is reporting my
posts as Spam. Once the issue is resolved. I will
start posting again. I do not want to lose another
Yahoo account. I have already alerted Yahoo about the
problem and have written a letter to the Getty.

Regards,

Judy Decker