Ceramic Figurative Work to Inspire - from organic to fun and whimsical

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 25 2004 - 08:49:36 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Some of your students may be inspired by the work of
this Belgium ceramic artist.
Lut Geenen:
http://home.scarlet.be/~jef22/
Organic - raku fired figures and vessels - draped slab
methods.

And here is one to inspire when all of the serious
work is done.... Do some end of the year FUN!
Jane Hankins - from Arkansas:
http://www.janefhankins.com/
Lots of ideas for figurative work, busts and
more....and also pots with an attitude:
http://www.janefhankins.com/Grumbly.html

Both of these artists will be added to my Ceramics
page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/ceramics.htm

I have many links for contemporary ceramic artists
that are not on this page. Let me know if there is an
interest and I will share more of them.

Regards,

Judy Decker