Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Tall Tales Giant Elem. Lesson

From: jane mary (mjart49_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 17:08:50 PDT

Good evening everyone,
I am working on the lesson about creating a giant figure in a normal size
setting- landscape for example. I want the kids to make up their own story (
which I hope to have them write in their classroom) and illustrate it in my
Linda Woods first inspired this lesson. Thanks Linda!
I am trying to figure out the media that I want the kids to use. There will
be quite a bit of detail so I want something that the can do that with. i
was thinking of doing the background, the landscape, in colored pencil or
prismacolor stixs and the giant in regular and metallic gel markers.
Does anyone have any thoughts on this project?