Halloween is coming - Plan a "Scary" Week with these Art Prints

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 12:57:10 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Get out your Shorewood prints and plan some Scary
stories next week (make up stories to go with some of
these popular art prints):

Grant Wood - American Gothic - #1845
Vincent Van Gogh - Wheat Fields with Crows - #1451
Vincent Van Gogh - Starry Night - #1399
Edvard Much - The Scream - #1844
El Greco - View of Toledo - #311
Wassily Kandinsky - Composition Storm - #1733
Ernst Ludwig Kirchner - Forest with Brook - #579
Paul Klee - Head of Man - #1233
George Roualt - A Clown - #1179
Salvador Dali - Persistence of Memory - #320
Paul Delvaux - Trains du Soir - #1376
Rene Magritte - Le Maiage du Minut - # 1374
Andrew Wyeth - Benny's Scarecrow - #980

Plan your own parody lesson. There are many more
prints from Shorewood - I just picked the most common
ones. Shorewood 1-800-494-3824 (Plain prints are
around $8.00 each)

I'll be adding these to the list of art prints on the
Hallowee ideas page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/SubPlans/hween.htm
Share scary prints/images you have used to add. Art
Image Publications has a couple I may add.

Regards,

Judy Decker