Re: AP Lesson Plans and Art -from Nicole Brisco

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 08:30:48 PDT

Margaret and all,

Here are the links to Nicole's student Art:

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/Nicole/Nicole.htm
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/Nicole/Nicole2.htm

Here is the link to the lesson plans:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Nicole.htm

I get the pages every time I click so don't know why
you can not access them.

I just viewed in Mozilla -- apparently Mozilla doesn't
like FrontPage. Try viewing in Internet Explorer. I
can not get Mozilla to like the way Front Page does
coding. Ask Bill Gates (grin).

Judy Decker

--- Margaret Grosspietsch <teachart@bitstream.net>