Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: AP Lesson Plans and Art -from Nicole Brisco

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 08:30:48 PDT

Margaret and all,

Here are the links to Nicole's student Art:

Here is the link to the lesson plans:

I get the pages every time I click so don't know why
you can not access them.

I just viewed in Mozilla -- apparently Mozilla doesn't
like FrontPage. Try viewing in Internet Explorer. I
can not get Mozilla to like the way Front Page does
coding. Ask Bill Gates (grin).

Judy Decker

--- Margaret Grosspietsch <>
> I wanted to view the AP Lesson Plans and images, but
> the links to the
> student work examples were broken. I don't know if
> it's my browser
> (Safari) or a coding error.
> Here's the site I wanted to check out...
> ..\artroom\Nicole\Nicole2.htm
> Can this be corrected soon?
> Thanks,

Do you Yahoo!?