RE: AP Lesson Plans for Sharing - Exceptional High School Art Work

---------

wellj44_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 06:47:02 PDT

Judith Decker <jdecker4art@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Here are some excellent High School Lesson Plans from
>Nicole Brisco - Pleasant Grove High School - Texas
>http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Nicole.htm
>Included are:
>Mixed Media Collage - Ordinary to Extraordinary
>Community Collage - Symbolism
>Rauschenberg Mixed Media 3-D
>Alice Neel Figure Drawing
>Intimate Portrait
>Reflective Portrait - Indentity
>Game of Life - make a comparison
>
>Images are on her own Art Room Section:
>http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/artroom/Nicole/Nicole.htm
>Nicole has offered to send more...AP/Advanced Studio
>art teachers....send in your plans and work to share
>back. The focus group is closed - but the sharing can
>come from any of you. If you can use any of these -
>"Pay it Forward" (smile).

 Judy! Those are wonderful! I've been teaching for thirty years, and seldom have I seen highschool assignments with such an exceptional blend of skill development, formal theory, and, above all, personal interpretation/meaning. Thanks so much for calling them to our attention, and bravo to Nicole. J.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.