RE: Senior Portfoilio Lesson - Social Comment "Puzzling Viewpoints"

---------

wellj44_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 05:39:15 PDT

Judith Decker <jdecker4art@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Vivian Komando has shared this thought starter lesson.
>>Puzzling View Points/Social Commentary:
>http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Vivian2.htm
>>It is very open ended....the main requirement is that
>if reflect a jig saw puzzle in some way. Vivian will
>submit student examples when finished for her Art Room
>Gallery on IAD.

Thanks, Judy. This is a really good one. I've already added it to my file of assignments for my independent-study Art II students (They work over to the side of the Art I classes; not the best situation, but better than none at all.) J.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.