Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Senior Portfoilio Lesson - Social Comment "Puzzling Viewpoints"

Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 05:39:15 PDT

Judith Decker <> wrote:

>Vivian Komando has shared this thought starter lesson.
>>Puzzling View Points/Social Commentary:
>>It is very open ended....the main requirement is that
>if reflect a jig saw puzzle in some way. Vivian will
>submit student examples when finished for her Art Room
>Gallery on IAD.

Thanks, Judy. This is a really good one. I've already added it to my file of assignments for my independent-study Art II students (They work over to the side of the Art I classes; not the best situation, but better than none at all.) J.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

Download now at