Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Peacemaker Quilt Lesson Plan - Hands Across the World

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 23 2004 - 19:33:07 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a lesson plan I was hunting frantically for. I
knew I had it but I "lost" it (I just found where I
stashed it). Sandy - I know you will forgive me

Sandy Jahnle's Peachmaker Quilt - Character Education:

Sandy will send images when she can. I will get this
linked to the Character education lesson page - Hands
page - and Art for Peace page.

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?