Senior Portfoilio Lesson - Social Comment "Puzzling Viewpoints"

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 23 2004 - 18:05:42 PDT

Dear High School Teachers,

Vivian Komando has shared this thought starter lesson.

Puzzling View Points/Social Commentary:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Vivian2.htm

It is very open ended....the main requirement is that
if reflect a jig saw puzzle in some way. Vivian will
submit student examples when finished for her Art Room
Gallery on IAD.

Note to Vivian: Send me more suggested artists to
link. Let me know who your students used.

Regards,

Judy Decker

---