Re: Artist Research Poster Lesson - MS - HS

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 23 2004 - 15:07:03 PDT

Thanks to Judy and Dorothy for sharing this. I like this idea and I think
I'll use it in my HS classes this semester instead of having my students do
Power Point presentations on artists...especially since we are now limited
to the amount of time we can spend in our CyberCampus using the computers
and internet.

I have taken American Art Review magazines for some time now...and I have
quite a few collected. These will be a good substitute since we will not
have the internet available...nor do we have a museum close by.

When we have completed these...I'll post them on my web site.

Thanks again for sharing...Carolyn Roberts

> Dorothy Morris has submitted her poster lesson for
> artist research. Examples shown are by students in her
> Humanities class (non art majors).
> http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Dorothy-poster.htm
> Judy Decker

---