parody...for those of you who like it

---------

From: lia (johnsolia_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 23 2004 - 07:21:53 PDT

A student of mine found this...and it is fun. I haven't seen it mentioned
here...but the cover of Sports Illustrated September 27 2004 Vol 101, No.
12 is a 4 page fold out of the Sistine Chapel ceiling done with famous
sports figures. It is illustrated by Jeff Wong. I find it interesting but
don't recognize most of the figures. Those of you who know the sports
world better and many students would have a great time with this. I don't
think you can order back orders with Sports Illustrated....I found my copy
on Ebay. lia

---