Re: rancid tempera ! Help!!

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 23 2004 - 05:38:46 PDT

FYI The tempera is contaminated. Any time you add something to tempera, it
gets more contaminated. My best advice is to toss it and purchase tempera
that has a long shelf life. Keep it pure by not mixing different tempera
brands together. Also keep brushes clean so they will not contaminate the
paint. Hope this helps. BTW I have been out of town for a couple of weeks
and came home to a virus. I had to dump all my messages so if anyone was
trying to reach me, please resend your message.
Judy Nagel
jdnag@elknet.net