Online discussion

---------

From: Kevan Nitzberg (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 21:02:08 PDT

There will be an online discussion taking place on Tappedin.org on
November 4th (6 PM Pacific / 8 PM Central Time), dealing with visual
literacy and visual composition. Dr. Jason Ohler , promoter of Art as
the 4th 'R' may be in attendance. I will be hosting this discussion in
lieu of my monthly online ArtsConnected Workshop.

Kevan Nitzberg

---