Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Watercolor "Oriental" Cards Fundraiser Idea

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 17:57:40 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Carol O'Neil submitted an fundraiser idea for student
made note cards. I added it to the WOW Watercolor
challenge page (since the fundraiser one has not been
Scroll down to the Bamboo painted cards - two
different versions. These were for a school wide

Carol - let us know how you priced them and how well
you did with them.

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?