Watercolor "Oriental" Cards Fundraiser Idea

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 17:57:40 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Carol O'Neil submitted an fundraiser idea for student
made note cards. I added it to the WOW Watercolor
challenge page (since the fundraiser one has not been
started).
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/water3.htm
Scroll down to the Bamboo painted cards - two
different versions. These were for a school wide
project.

Carol - let us know how you priced them and how well
you did with them.

Regards,

Judy Decker