Digital Art of James Michael Lawrence - Inspirations from Japan II

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 11:41:05 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Several art teachers were using the work of James
Michael Lawrence to inspire their students. James does
a lot of layering of images in Photoshop.
See the lastest works - created from photographs of
his recent trip to Japan:
http://www.mnartists.org/tourHome.do?rid=49048

James has been eager to work with students. Let me
know if you would like your students to "talk" to
James via email about this work. I do have answers to
some typical quesition already.

Enjoy the work.

Regards,

Judy Decker