RE: Color Schemes for the 1930's

---------

From: Lori Graham (graham24_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 11:39:12 PDT

The Benjamin Moore website is a great source for historic colors. If you
don't see a color palate, contact your area rep for color samples of the
period. Benjamin Moore has an entire color palate for historic colors that
accompanies their color decks. If all else fails, use pink with black
lacquer and on the set don't forget the chrome cocktail shaker! This sounds
like a fun project.

Lori