Figurative Sculpture to inspire - Emotions

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 10:44:48 PDT

Dear Art Educators and Art Dollz,

Pardon the multiple group posting.

I know I have shared Amy Rawson's work with you
before.... Here is another gem - This one is called
"Worry":
http://www.thirdroar.com/sculptures/2004-009-Worry/

Here is "Fear" if you missed that one:
http://www.thirdroar.com/sculptures/2004-008-Fear/

Amy's home page:
http://www.thirdroar.com/

Amy has given art teachers permission to share her
work via PowerPoint (credit her of course) for in
class use. I "met" Amy on the Dollmakers list last
winter.

Regards,

Judy Decker