RE: Room Decoration

---------

From: Freeland, Sue (freelas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 08:38:31 PDT

Acrylic is fine but expensive, I buy Latex Paint from Wal Mart or Spags, only hint here...always buy a BLACK I have had bad luck with them trying to mix a black. Mixing colors is a little different as they are mixed on a base, but works well. Wear Old clothes this paint does not come out.
If you make the design on paper, it is easy to use a transparency ( the copy machine kind) to put the design on the wall. We did a series for a local Insurance Co. what a great way to promote the Art Program!
Sue