Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art Log - An Alternate Progress Assessment Tool

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 22 2004 - 06:26:57 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Yippy! This is how the lists work... Heather
Richardson has just submitted her progress assessment
form. Art Log:

And the funny thing is...I was planning to revise
Nicole's to refect something like Heather's...Now you
have two forms to use to combine - and/or create your
own. I always liked seeing what has been done - and
what works - when I created my own forms.

Thanks for sharing Heather....I will get this posted
to the AP list, too.

Judy Decker

Do You Yahoo!?