those word magnets?

---------

From: peggi brewton (artsmart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 20:35:39 PDT

Hi ArtsEdNetters!

I've been away for almost a month - maybe you heard about Ivan? I live
(or used to) in Gulf Shores, and teach across the ine in Pensacola. I'm
willing to bet many of you saw the coverage. Well, I'm settled in a new
place, my school was basically untouched - not so with my home, but, ah
well, such is life...

At any rate, I was wondering if the very kind person who was creating
the Art words magnets had completed the project as yet?

Thanks,
Peggi B
artsmart@gulftel.com

---