Re: Room Decoration

---------

Aartteachr_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 16:22:16 PDT

In a message dated 10/21/2004 12:26:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lamiller3@comcast.net writes:

> I know the high school, here, paints famous paintings on ceiling tiles.

I had my Seniors in Art paint a ceiling tile. The whole ceiling was covered
with them and I had to finally take down the older graduates. Now I am told
that it is a fire violation. Patti is working on that one. She challenged the
fire inspectors to tell her the difference betweenacrylic paint on the ceiling
and latex on the walls.They just came up with another one...not more than 20% on
the walls should be paper. What? Are they crazy? I have a storeroom full of
paper that makes my walls look bland! This too shall pass.

Marsha in Mickey Mouseville.

---