Re: Room Decoration

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 12:17:45 PDT

My personal take on this is that I want a totally white room with
surfaces all over that I can stick student work to. See if you can get
some kind of bulletin board molly bolted into your cement walls. Let
the student's work be your decoration, and it changes every time you put
up new stuff. Helps them to learn to stand back from their work to see
its effect, and also to understand mood through color etc. Sid

>>> KJODesign@aol.com 10/20/2004 6:40:21 PM >>>
Also, regarding room decoration, what type of hanging system do you
have in
your rooms? My walls are concrete block, painted. How do I hang
anything on
concrete? Thanks!!

K. Montoya

---