RE: rancid tempera ! Help!!

---------

From: Gorham, Peter \(ED14\) (gorhapej_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 12:18:20 PDT

I have used it to paint snow sculptures outside mixing the vile brew with water in old dertergent bottles, in this activity the smell is no trouble. I would throw it away and I don"t throw anything away.
Tip I gather all the school's tempra in June and store it in the refrigerator, I also ask people not to add water to the big jugs of paint, this seems to make a huge difference.
Peter in Nackawic