School Arts Magazine

---------

From: Nancy Walkup (nwalkup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 11:45:58 PDT

A few of you already know this, but I am going to become the editor of
School Arts Magazine once Eldon retires at the end of this school year.
My appointment will be announced at NAEA but I am already working behind
the scenes. I am now reviewing articles for publication and I want to
encourage all of you to write about your best practices or lessons and
send them to me. At the moment we could really use some early
childhood/kindergarten lessons but we always need lessons from every
level. You can find the writer's guidelines for School Arts at
http://www.davis-art.com/schoolarts/guidelines.asp. Sending both text
and photographs on a CD really helps us, too. Please let me know if you
have any questions.

Thanks,

Nancy

---