RE: rancid tempera ! Help!!

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 11:15:53 PDT

oil of cloves sometimes helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: NMTchr@aol.com [mailto:NMTchr@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 2:14 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: rancid tempera ! Help!!

Hola fellow list-ers -

I've come across some tempera (left over from last year) that seems to have fermented and developed a horrid odor (rotting meat?)....pleh. Anyway, do any of you have any solutions for de-funking the paint ? [ Is it safe for the kids to use?]

I *hate* throwing anything away, so if any of you can offer solutions it would be greatly appreciated.

:::running out to look for air freshener::::

Thanks!

---
Delivered by GCSnet (b37)
This email is for the sole use of the individual for whom it is intended. If you are neither the intended recipient, nor agent responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, any disclosure, retransmission, copying, or taking action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the person transmitting the information immediately. All email correspondence to and from this email address may be subject to NC Public Records Law which may result in monitoring and disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement."
Outbound by GCSnet (b37)
---