RE: Room Decoration - page is started on IAD - permission to publish

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 10:07:23 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

The Room Decoration page is started on Incredible Art
Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/room.htm
Shown is Melissa Speelman's idea of removable cupboard
door panels.

I will list all of your good ideas on this page, too.
I have not downloaded any of them as they are all
found in this link:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Oct04/date.html

I don't have time to ask each person individually if I
can list your idea (I don't even know which ones I
will use yet)....Please reply to this message
(OFF list) if I can NOT list your idea. Please do not
report that to the list. If you can't find my email
address in this post - it is very easy to find in the
list archives.

I have MANY room organization tips to sift through to
put on this page as well...and permission was given to
publish them at the time they were saved.

Thanks all for sharing...Keep the "Getty Sharing
Spirit" alive.

Judy Decker