re: Mondrian book - and Excellent Shapes Lesson Plan (Linda Woods note)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 07:29:39 PDT

Thanks Kathleen,

I surfed to see what I could find on this book...and
found "Shapes all Around Us" - Kindergarten Lesson by
Shannon Sharkey Bolick:
http://www.knowledge.state.va.us/cgi-bin/lesview.cgi?idl=516
This involves games - sounds and movement and more.

Max's books:
http://www.maxgrover.com/pages/books.html
Oooo...Check out the Gallery!
http://www.maxgrover.com/pages/gallery.html

Linda Woods- GREAT stuff for the "Giant" lesson!
Yippy! Kids will love his work.

Enjoy,

Judy Decker