Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

re: Mondrian book - and Excellent Shapes Lesson Plan (Linda Woods note)

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 07:29:39 PDT

Thanks Kathleen,

I surfed to see what I could find on this book...and
found "Shapes all Around Us" - Kindergarten Lesson by
Shannon Sharkey Bolick:
This involves games - sounds and movement and more.

Max's books:
Oooo...Check out the Gallery!

Linda Woods- GREAT stuff for the "Giant" lesson!
Yippy! Kids will love his work.

Judy Decker

--- K A <> wrote:
> I have tried to post this twice, but it hasn't
> showed up, so I'll try again. (Sorry if it's come
> through to others and you're getting it again.) A
> short while ago someone on the list asked for
> children's books relating to Mondrian. A colleague
> of mine uses Circles and Squares Everywhere, by Max
> Grover. Hope this helps.
> ~ Kathleen

Do you Yahoo!?