re: Mondrian book request

---------

From: K A (arizkma_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 07:10:30 PDT

I have tried to post this twice, but it hasn't showed up, so I'll try again. (Sorry if it's come through to others and you're getting it again.) A short while ago someone on the list asked for children's books relating to Mondrian. A colleague of mine uses Circles and Squares Everywhere, by Max Grover. Hope this helps.

~ Kathleen