Getty List Administrator - Re: Adin Clark posts

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 21 2004 - 06:40:00 PDT

Dear Getty List Administrator,

My apologies for posting this to all list members.

I know you (current list administrator) do not have
time to read the Getty list mail...but perhaps this
one will get noticed.

I have emailed Adin Clark and asked him to unsubscribe
his goon@adinclark.com address. The rest of us view
these Spam messages he is sending as offensive. He has
posted nine of them this month - all with the same
message. They really put this professional list serve
in a bad light, in my opinion.

I have been unable to get him to follow the directions
to unsubscribe. Please see what you can do to remove
goon@adinclark.com from the membership as that is what
he is asking in his posts.

We all appreciate your attention to this matter. We
value this service you provide for art educators. In
addition, thank for for restoring the service so
quuickly after this short down time.

Sincerely,

Judy Decker