RE: Room Decoration

---------

From: Leslie Miller (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 20:44:06 PDT

This is interesting. I tried to revamp my art room for 30 years. Tiny
inappropriate room for art. This year I retired and another teacher took
over. The room looks great! She threw out stuff. Too much stuff, the other
teachers in the town would have liked some of the stuff, but the room looks
great!

Leslie
Framingham,MA