AP Lesson Plan Sharing Group Update

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 15:19:50 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

The AP Lesson Plan Sharing Group is now closed. I will
however add your name and info if your request also
comes with a lesson plan for the group or for
Incredible Art Department (a lesson in your area of
expertise for any grade level).

Those who have been added - your lessons can be sent
anytime... I won't email you personally for them until
summer. It is my goal to get twenty good lessons for
Incredible Art Department from the entire group (any
grade level - a lesson for multi levels would be great
too). Of course more lessons and ideas will be shared
with the group.

If this group is successful, I will try other "focus
groups"...The Experts list did not work - maybe
smaller ones will?

I was told that I can not call the lesson AP - I will
have to check into this.

Regards,

Judy Decker