RE: AP Lesson Sharing Group

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 08:38:43 PDT

Hi Judy,
I replied to you at your Yahoo address, but I see most are replying
directly. So...just in case you didn't get my reply...

Location (listed below):
Name: listed below
Email (work email listed below):
Areas of Expertise: drawing, painting, some digital
All subjects you teach: AP Studio 2D and Drawing, painting, drawing,
color and design
Lesson willing to share: will get back to you on this

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
2929 W. Waikiki Road
Spokane, WA 99208