Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Paint splattered paper table covers

Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 15:10:19 PDT

Hi there,

I have just joined this forum and love hearing all of your ideas. I have taught art for 13 years in the Los Abgeles area. I am currently teaching at a Catholic school, K-8. I have a wonderful supply of paint splattered paper table covers. Does anyone have an inspired idea as how to use these in an art project. I let my students use them once as shirts and pants in a self portrait. Let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks so much,