AP Lesson Sharing Group

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 19 2004 - 12:46:00 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

I am collecting members who want to particpate in an
AP Lesson Plan Sharing group. This is like the
"Experts List" that went out years ago - only now JUST
for those teaching AP. I did do some surfing and it is
hard to find good AP lessons online.

I am cutting the file off after I have a total of 30
members. I will be collecting names for this file for
two days only (Through Thursday).

If you want to be added - fill in the following:

Location (state or country):
Name:
Email (include summer email):
Areas of Expertise:
All subjects you teach:
Lesson willing to share:

Just include a brief title of the lesson - no details.

I have already collected a number of members from the
AP list serve. The person to thank for this sharing
group is Ruth Wilson who got me to sign up for the AP
list.

If this mini group is successful, I will do more mini
groups.

Regards,

Judy Decker

P.S. YES the list is working again...if you get a
message to come through - that means it is up and
running again.