Global perspective about supplies to Iraq

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 09:11:27 PDT

Judy:

We in Northern Arizona will contribute to your campaign to send art supplies
to Iraq. We recognize that there is deep need as close as our own backdoor
and we address these needs through contributions of time, service, and
material goods. But we also look to the global perspective and understand
that crossing borders and dissolving boundaries through similar gifts and
service will promote peace and caring.

Thank you for being a leader and providing a role model for my pre-service
students. Outreach should extend beyond our line of sight.

From Sedona,
Pam

---