Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Nnaell - my post had nothing to do about politics

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 07:03:26 PDT

Thank you for your response. Perhaps I should have
just made that post to Art4Peace list?

I too bought a lot of the suppies - and visual
resources - for my students to use....and I never

Over the years, I have contributed many supplies (and
money) to needy teachers on this list and have rallied
other list members to support them and do the same.

I will rally teachers to contirbute what is needed for
children in Iraq, too.... That does not mean I support
the war. I support the children.

I have contacted my local Army Reserves.... I have
contacted the local newspaper....I have contacted the
local American Red Cross....and my congressman.... I
emailed the President and the Pentagon. I will keep
trying until I get contact information to post back to
the list.

All you need to do is delete that post.

I value your opinion. Now you go about trying to do
what is needed to help the teachers in your region get
needed supplies. "Art on a Thread" update coming soon.

I will do what it takes to help the children of Iraq
respect Americans.... I will show we do have

Judy Decker

Do you Yahoo!?