RE: origami and mental health therapy

---------

From: mary maloney johnson (maloneymk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 16:16:15 PDT

I agree completely. I was staring in disbelief today at a book of boats
that looked quite simple. For me it only takes a few months to get rusty in
Origami. I am mentally healthy because I knew when to accept defeat after
trying them for an hour or so. I'll sleep on it and try them again.

For kids to see our folds we need paper that's 3 feet square.
Kathy
(but I love origami when I'm in the swing of it)

> http://www.go.to/origami
>
> anyone who thinks origami promotes mental health hasn't made cranes with a
> class of 2nd graders...
>
> just kidding -
> Ellen in KY

---