One Winner for Art on a Thread Challenge - High School

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 08:54:47 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is ONE winner for the Art on a Thread Challenge.
This is a PowerPoint sent in by Kim Robinson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Kim.ppt
From Burmudian Springs High School - PA

The file is pretty big and will take some time to load
(even with Road Runner). I will only leave this file
on the site for a few days....so check it out if
interested.

I will be selecting some images for a lesson (and the
Challenge page).

Regards,

Judy Decker