RE: Art Fundamentals course

---------

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 08:13:27 PDT

We have about 130 students in our upper school. I offer a drawing and a
color/design class every semester that switch. In other words, during B
Block I will offer drawing in the fall and color/design in the spring.
During C Block I will offer color/design in the fall and drawing in the
spring. These are my prerequisites for other classes. That way, in one
year a student will have the required prerequisites--and will have two
chances to fit it into their schedules. Does that make sense? It does
help to have a two year art requirement for graduation (can be filled
with performing art, visual art, yearbook).

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
2929 W. Waikiki Road
Spokane, WA 99208