Art Fundamentals course

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 05:51:28 PDT

Our school has less than 400 students and we offer diverse 1-Semester
courses, alternating some every other year. So we offer about a dozen
studio courses as well as art history. Students love diving right into
our current classes. My question is, how big of a school do you need to
offer an art fundamentals course which could ideally be a prereq for
many ceramics, painting and drawing courses? Our problem is that
students need to be able to draw, and our MS doesn't offer much art for
students.
Beth

---