RE: Need Pagemaker help for yearbook

---------

From: C Kerch (ckerch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 01:54:15 PDT

I'm sorry to hear that Josten's has let you down but I can tell you that
I've used PageMaker for years, both the PC and Mac versions, and it is very
easy to learn. I've trained several people young and old on how to use this
desktop publishing software and most people learn to use it within a day or
two. If you have Adobe Photoshop you will find that both softwares work hand
in hand. I'm sorry to say that the books I have are all out of date going
back to 1994 which doesn't help with the latest version of PageMaker7.0.
So, I can't help you there But here is a link that might help you although
I'm not sure if it will be higher level for their students:
http://www.uwec.edu/help/pmaker.htm.

Also, you mght want to go to your local Borders or Barnes & Noble to
purchase a book called PageMaker for Dummies which is easy to follow and
might be more to your students level.

Sorry, I can't be of much help but if you have any problems with PageMaker
that I might be able to help you with via email please feel free to email me
off the list. Good Luck.

Mahalo,
Cathy
Honolulu, HI