Excellent High School art - School site

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 13 2004 - 13:57:55 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a new high school art site that I have added
to IAD and my page of school art sites.
T.C. Roberson High School - in Ashville, NC.
http://tinyurl.com/4x6m2
or long URL
http://www.tcrhs.buncombe.k12.nc.us/modules.php?op=modload&name=WebBuilder&file=index&func=dpl&id=7
Nerina Patane is the art teacher.

Middle School teachers will want to take a look, too,
as all of the lesson ideas area adaptable to middle
school.

I have asked Nerina for her lesson on Arcimboldo
portraits - those are sure to be a hit with kids.

Regards,

Judy Decker