plaster mixing

---------

From: Jean Womack (jeaneger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 22:15:13 PDT

Dear Friends,

I had fun tonight searching the archives for the topic of mixing plaster.
However, after looking through the Australian site Edna circularly three or
four times, and reading about plaster hands through several months, I
thought I'd cut to the chase and ask you what are the proportions for mixing
plaster + water + vermiculite so as to pour it into a milk carton for
carving? Thanks for the info.

My cataract surgery last week was so amazingly successful. I am no longer
looking at the world as tho through a dust storm. I am getting pure Disney
colors in my right eye, including true whites! It's scary!

Jean Womack

---