Re: Liquid Tempera vs. Tempera Cakes?

---------

From: Holmgren (holmgren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 18:29:22 PDT

Tempera cakes are handy and quick, but they are more like watercolors, (though opaque). If I had to choose between one or the other, I would vote for the liquid tempera every time. The colors are much brighter (I find the tempera cake colors to be rather dull), and much for versatile for mixing.

Mary H.