AP Art History - Lesson Plans

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 10:57:32 PDT

Greetings ArtsEdNetters,

Often, it takes me awhile to "get around to it"....

I was curious what I could find online for AP lesson
plans. Here is a link to AP Art History:
http://www.phschool.com/advanced/lesson_plans/art_stokstad_1999/

This book - Art History by by Marilyn Stokstad
- and guide by Eric Wolarsky might help self directed
students who wishe to try this on their own... AP Art
History is really intense - not easy to pass. Best
wishes to the student who wishes to try it on his/her
own.

Regards,

Judy Decker