Still Fishing for Good Ideas? Try FISH - new fish added

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2004 - 10:42:13 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Pardon the multiple list posting.

Here is another theme for all art ed lists...FISH.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Fish.htm

Carol O'Neil has sent in two wonderful examples of
imaginary fish from her third graders. Carol is lucky
that she can talk about fish symbolism at her school.
Fish have a positive meaning in ALL cultures (as near
as I can tell). I have fish symbolism links I can send
off list - They are not ready for the world yet. I did
put then out there for a short time for Art4Peace list
to save.

Send in fish ideas anytime...For now, I am adding new
ideas at the top. Next summer, I will reorganize the
page into media choices.

Regards,

Judy Decker