Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Is it June yet?

From: Peggy Woolsey (eoolspeg_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 23:17:11 PDT

On Monday, October 11, 2004, at 07:09 PM, wrote:

> Thanks for listening--wish I felt better already. I love the kids,
> and I
> love teaching art--but this year is it for me.

What happens if you refuse? Will you be disciplined? Will other
teachers stand up with you? This is your last year, can you afford to
take a stand for the sake of your students? It seems to me they will
keep shoving stuff down our throats as long as we are willing to
swallow. Teachers are a very accomodating bunch.