Tempera Painting Ideas - plus Art of India (mural idea too)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 18:30:33 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have added to the page of tempera ideas...
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/tempera.htm
This will have ideas for all grade levels. I will also
link all lesson plans that use tempera to this ideas
page (soon).

Please submit ideas with one image (or let me know if
you have an idea on your site I can use).

This is just one of many idea pages I am working on...
Marker Ideas:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/marker.htm

Chalk/Pastels Ideas:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/chalk.htm

Watercolor:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/water3.htm

Basic Ps and Es for Early Grades (K-2):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/songs.htm

Ceramics and New Clay:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/ceramics.htm

How about Days of the Dead for Mexico?
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/mexico.htm
(Deborah J - I still need to add your little Calaveras
- I will do that)

Sending in an idea with image is and easy way to "pay
it forward" to list members who have helped you. Of
course lesson plans are always welcome.....those will
all be "gifts" to the site to share with art teachers.

Mural Idea:

Look at the wall paintings and folk art painting of
India for inspiration.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/india.htm#FOLK
See Grace Hall's student painting on the Tempera page
(down with high school ideas - lesson plan to come for
this idea).

Regards,

Judy Decker