Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: time for kindergarteners

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 11 2004 - 17:10:12 PDT

I took Mary Ann's suggestion about setting up stations for the first few
weeks school when working with kinders. This worked out well and I
could incorporate many kinds of lessons relating to sharing, use of
materials and clean-up. I have acutally finger-painted with two of my
kinder classes already this year. They were wonderful
listeners...better than my third graders!